The LFP has a pricing policy that meets the following objectives:
Our fees policy aims to ensure the long-term quality of the education, training and educational services offered to students, as well as of the environment in which they evolve. Our management is based on the notion of reinvesting profits to serve the school and its students.
Reduced fees compared to other international schools, given our high standard of education, the wide range of services that are included and the opportunites for our students to continue their studies in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Pricing to support large families:
A 5% reduction is applied from the second child registered.
A clear and progressive pricing in schooling
There are 3 categories of rates:
Enrolment (1st year only) and tuition including
• the follow-up of the schooling (educational support whatever the options and specialties)
• supervision of students out of class, pupil support (school trips, support courses, exam preparation, careers advice, civic education, health …)
• supply and use of equipment: computers, textbooks, sports …
• language certifications
• Entry to examination sessions in order to obtain end-of-cycle diplomas (in 3ème, 1ère and terminale)
• Catering, activities of the sports and cultural association, participation in educational projects outside school time, travel …
School year tuition: 2023-2024
A sibling discount of 5% is applied for the registration of 2nd child.