The LFP has a pricing policy that meets the following objectives:
our fees policy is based on the notion of a public service whose sole objective is not profit-oriented but aims to ensure the long-term quality of the education, training and educational services offered to students, as well as of the environment in which they evolve.
reduced fees compared to other international schools, given our high standard of education and the wide range of services that are included.
Pricing that values pluriculturalism:
Czech bilingual curriculum at preferential rates.
Pricing to support large families:
a 5% reduction is applied from the second child registered.
A simple, complete and progressive pricing in schooling:
there are 3 categories of rates:
• enrolment (1st year only) and tuition including
• the follow-up of the schooling (educational support whatever the options and specialties)
• supervision of students out of class, pupil support (school trips, support courses, exam preparation, careers advice, civic education, health …)
• the supply and use of equipment: computers, textbooks, sports …
• language certification
• entry to examination sessions in order to obtain end-of-cycle qualificationsl end-of-cycle diplomas
• catering, activities ofthe sports and cultural association, participation in educational projects outside school time: travel …
School year tuition: 2022-2023
A sibling discount of 5% is applied for the registration of 2nd child.